Aerospace Industry Engineering Industry Fabrication Industry
Melbourne Metals values each customer and offers a tailored system to meet every need.
So no matter how large or small a volume of scrap metal your manufacturing facility produces you will receive the same high level of service.
Systems can be tailored for all ferrous & non ferrous metals along with all high specification alloys. In close collaboration with our customers, we have for many years overseen the installation of numerous systems that achieve the following benefits:
- Increased Scrap Revenue – Better systems to segregate higher value materials.
- Increased Transparency – Segregation reports to aid the tractability of different materials
- Improved Handling – Bins, skips, containers specially aimed for the task
- Improved Health & Safety conditions – Swarf Management Systems to remove the problems associated with handling loose wet Swarfs & Turnings
- Improved Environmental Standards – Reduced risks of spillage and approved disposal of coolant fluids from the metal processing procedure
- Reliable Service – Scheduled or by request collections with your own personal point of contact
- Peace of Mind – Duty of Care maintained by dealing with a Fully Licenced, Permitted and Professional Company
- Prompt Payment – Prompt flexible payment terms
By introducing a system with Melbourne Metals all of the above benefits can usually be achieved without capital expenditure on your part.
As the best results are achieved through close commercial collaboration, our partnership approach with our customers is highly valued as we work together with the aim of fully understanding their needs, priorities and future strategies.
For a no obligation consultation/site survey, please Contact us.